Openbravo 3.0 MP11 available
Release date: Month 22nd, 2012
Module version: 3.0.16285
Check out what's new, the fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Fix sample data (F&B): This is a brand new demo data set but it is built to preserve consistency with the previous one. Customers, vendors and products remain the same. Structure organizations is kept but the consolidation now happens in USD. P&L and Balance sheet is fully configured in the US org. Other several incorrect configurations have been corrected
- Reverse permanent accounts balances during end year closing: Adds a new configuration flag (Reverse Permanent Account Balances) to the Accounting Schema. In some countries (for example, in Spain) reversing permanent accounts in the end year closing process is mandatory while in others (ex. USA, Canada) it is not required.
- 19969: Some tables are not active in accounting schema when it is first created
- 20000: Copy Accounts does not propagate new accounts added in Openbravo 3
- 15836: function c_location_description does not return correct data
- 16354: Quick selection is not working in goods receipt's "Create Lines from"
- 15092: Some reports/processes still use the deprecated OrganizationComboData instead of the standard ComboTableData
- 17597: Shipment is not working properly because "España Región Norte" is always shown as "Warehouse"
- 18993: Accounting date on Goods Receipt is not defaulted from Movement Date
- 19611: Wrong Journal Entry with different conversion rate in a payment
- 19780: Cannot apply Core and APRM dataset in two different organizations
- 19790: The "Shipments Dimensional Report" fails in comparative mode
- 19962: A Financial Account can be created for an organization with not allowed transactions
- 20082: Goods Shipment is created with inactive storage bin
- 20161: Using Accounting Transaction Details window one can delete any accounting transaction
- 20304: FIN_PaymentMonitor process fails with invoice of zero amount and finallsettlement null
- 20276: Sector Summary Widget is not working
- 20291: Balance sheet can not be run using organizations above LE
- 20516: Hide editable payment plan advanced feature: Archived Payment In/Out Plan tabs and Modify Payment In/Out Plan buttons
- 20103: The User Info Widget doesn't fill the Warehouse combo correctly in some circumstances
- 20275: Not possible to Post payment which uses credit and has total amount zero
- 20413: Alert emails do not work
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM. We plan to review and solve this issue in the following weeks.
- Not all the modules available for 2.50 are available with 3.0 but significant portion is. Openbravo plans to make 100% of its modules available for 3.0 in the coming months. The availability of third party modules is outside of Openbravo's control.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
There is a vast array of modules that extent the functionality of Openbravo 3. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it's easier for you to test this 3.0 MP11 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.