Openbravo 3.0 MP12.1 available
Release date: July 09th, 2012
Module version: 3.0.16758
Check out what's new, the fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
Note: This release directly replaces the MP12 release which was cancelled during publishing because of an issue found by internal QA.
- Support RTL: Support for languages that are written right-to-left, such as Hebrew and Arabic.
- Reverse payment: Adds new processing option called a reverse payment. This process allows you to reverse a payment received that has been declared NSF (non-sufficient funds) by the bank. Through this process, the original payment is effectively reversed, restoring the amount due.
- Return of Material Posting: Return of material posting: Use different accounts for sales transactions. COGS, Revenue accounts can now be different for these documents.
Fixed issues in MP12.1
- 20869: Change dates in the grid is not working fine. The UI shows the dates changed but in the DB have not being changed
- 20871: Details widget in Reconciliation tab is not working
- 20874: Down key navigation does not work in grid view if not all records have been loaded.
- 20875: The audit shows the user id instead of the user name
- 20891: not possible to upgrade from 2.50 MP43 to 3.0 MP12
- 20901: Build validation problem when upgrading from 2.50MP41 to 3.0MP12
- 20890: The update.database process of MP12 deletes some translations of the messages
- 20923: Un-secure content warning when accessing My Openbravo workspace
Fixed issues in MP12
- 9614: Initial Organization Setup should not require to create a new user
- 10729: Traceability Report displays two tables
- 10758: Results are not properly formatted in Warehouse control report
- 12599: Find and fix all RAISE_APPLICATION_ERROR with first parameter not being -20000
- 12983: BusinessPartnerMultipleSelector: using the name filter with an invalid value then removing the filter again leaves grid empty
- 13039: Callout SL_RequisitionLine_Amt gets the standard and price precision from data in header instead of lines
- 13691: The same pair of Accounting schema and Status can be used several times in the Accounting tab of BP and BP Category windows
- 14639: Tax payment process does not work if not exists a "tax register type" with a document type
- 14696: Repair db-views which don't have a primary key defined in ad_column
- 15140: C_TaxPayment_Post procedure retrieves incorrectly the GL Categories
- 15580: 3.0RC3: Report Sales by Partner and Product fails for both Excel and PDF format
- 17263: ReferenceNo field is not editable after payment is processed
- 18995: It is possible to create a Financial Account transaction without a date
- 19402: Error when making a Payment Out though the Add Details button
- 19782: Warehouse role: should have access to the attribute screen
- 20262: Post a reconciliation fails when exists a G/L Item+Invoice and posting is disabled for reconciliation
- 20296: There are no "Alerts" by default in new sample data
- 20354: Add possibility to define specific account for COGS-Returns
- 20360: Warehouse selector inside Product selector of Goods Receipt does not work properly.
- 20521: All the Combo box's that are listing weekdays are sorted wrongly by alphabetical order instead of day wise
- 20562: Error message appears without any valid information in Return to vendor screen
- 20714: Using Oracle, there are no lines in the Pick and Execute pop up for Return From Customer
- 20612: Transactions with erroneous date appear when filtering by "Due date from" and "Due date to"
- 20527: Alerts are not moved from New to Solved when they are created from a buildvalidation
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM. We plan to review and solve this issue in the following weeks.
- Not all the modules available for 2.50 are available with 3.0 but significant portion is. Openbravo plans to make 100% of its modules available for 3.0 in the coming months. The availability of third party modules is outside of Openbravo's control.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of Openbravo 3. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it's easier for you to test this 3.0 MP12.1 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.