Release date: August 16th, 2012
Module version: 3.0.16768
|This is an emergency update which addresses an important change related to the MP12.1 release.
The full 3.0MP12.1 Release Notes may be found here.
- 21138: Copy Lines not working using comma (,) as decimal separator
- 21199: Module script DeleteInventoryLines is incomplete
- 21249: Wrong grid layout when restoring original view in grid
- 21264: Module script DeleteInventoryLines is incomplete and the processes related
- 21282: A field called 'Is quanty variable' that belongs to a development in progress is showed in the Product window.
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM. We plan to review and solve this issue in the following weeks.
- Not all the modules available for 2.50 are available with 3.0 but significant portion is. Openbravo plans to make 100% of its modules available for 3.0 in the coming months. The availability of third party modules is outside of Openbravo's control.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it's easier for you to test this release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All the maintenance packs are published in the QA Approved maturity status. It is possible to check the maturity status of this maintenance pack in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.