Openbravo 3.0 MP13.1 available
Release date: September 12th, 2012
Module version: 3.0.17522
- 21071: Admin others widget is broken.
- 21138: Copy Lines not working using comma (,) as decimal separator
- 21199: Module script DeleteInventoryLines is incomplete
- 21222: Price adjustments do not apply in sales order
- 21249: Wrong grid layout when restoring original view in grid
- 21264: Module script DeleteInventoryLines is incomplete and the processes related
- 21282: A field called 'Is quanty variable' that belongs to a development in progress is showed in the Product window.
- 21285: Creating Inventory count process in Physical Inventory does not create Lines
- 21307: The focus does not move for the following field from a field using a column with text reference
- 21312: When reactivating a payment, it is not possible to delete all the lines
- 21393: When starting date is null Costing Server does not use new Costing Rule
- 21523: Wrong update of the tax amount line when completes an invoice
- 21565: Problem with the Callout in Sales Invoice Lines tab
- 21566: Wrong update of the tax amount line when completes an invoice and the Price List is set as as Price includes Tax
- 21585: Not possible to complete some good shipment susing a product whose name is longer than 40 characters
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM. We plan to review and solve this issue in the following weeks.
- Not all the modules available for 2.50 are available with 3.0 but significant portion is. Openbravo plans to make 100% of its modules available for 3.0 in the coming months. The availability of third party modules is outside of Openbravo's control.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP13.1 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.