Openbravo 3.0 MP14 available
Release date: September 6th, 2012
Module version: 3.0.17628
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Ability to modify an existing payment plan: In terms of the expected date of a payment and outstanding amounts.
- Payment Proposal window enhancements: Improved performance and filtering capabilities of the Select Expected Payments pop-up.
- Calculate prices based on average cost: Ability to price according to 'cost plus' methodology. Sponsored by Halsteds Brothers
- 20618: in general ledger journal, "Show Entry Description" check is not possible to unselect.
- 20828: The amortization of an asset cannot be recalculated in some cases.
- 20887: With a multicurrency use the line Journal Entry generated is wrong.
- 21278: Incorrect validation on the Trx Organization Combo on the accounting schema element tab on accounting schema window.
- 21111: The accounting entry from Income Summary to Retained Earnings not taking into account when closing a year.
- 20585: [Pick&Execute] Sending null value in the table primary column info when the focus is on other tab.
- 20792: Matching statement process is not working properly with multicurrency
- 20808: Customer credit is not updating correctly
- 20881: The create lines from pop-up of Goods Receipt do not show correct values when using the 2nd UOM
- 20887: With a multicurrency use the line Journal Entry generated is wrong
- 20926: Generate Average Cost process should not consider elements in closed periods to be unposted
- 20955: Is impossible to add a selector field in pick/execute windows
- 21165: Unpost process takes a long time when working with high volumes
- 21195: "create invoice from receipt" in goods receipt window when prices include taxes
- 21250: Button "Select Expected Payment" in Payment Proposal window is not working in Chrome
- 21222: Price adjustments do not apply in sales order
- 20870: Error when adding widget with admin others
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of Openbravo 3. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following module is created / updated:
- New Cost Calculation Engine: FIFO: FIFO costing method. This project takes advantage of the infrastructure provided by Cost Calculation Engine. Sponsored by Agility ERP.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier to test the 3.0 MP14 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.