Openbravo 3.0 MP14.1 available
Release date: October 3rd, 2012
Module version: 3.0.17641
|This is an emergency update which addresses important bugs related to the MP14 release.
The full 3.0MP14 Release Notes may be found here.
- 21312: When reactivating a payment, it is not possible to delete all the lines
- 21523: Wrong update of the tax amount line when completes an invoice
- 21565: Problem with the Callout in Sales Invoice Lines tab
- 21566: Wrong update of the tax amount line when completes an invoice and the Price List is set as as Price includes Tax
- 21585: Not possible to complete some good shipment susing a product whose name is longer than 40 characters
- 21614: Create columns from DB does not work in c_invoice table under particular conditions
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP14.1 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All the maintenance packs are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status in 40 days. It is possible to check the maturity status of this maintenance pack in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.