Openbravo 3.0 MP15 available
Release date: September 25th, 2012
Module version: 3.0.17885
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Product Category Hierarchy: Adds tree support for product category so that hierarchy can be defined.
- Asset Hierarchy: Adds tree support for assets so that hierarchy can be defined.
- Payment Reactivate and Remove lines: Reactivate and Remove Lines (Payment Deletion) Simplifies the deletion of payments reduces the manual steps required of the user.
- Redesign project selector: Provide a new selector using new technology to replace existing manually coded one. Provides auto suggest feature for fast entry as well as filters for each column of the project selector.
- Enhancement commissions Services: Sponsored by Agility ERP. Enhancements:
- Ability to calculate commissions semi-monthy
- Ability to calculate commissions based on margin
- Ability to calculate commissions on paid invoices
- Ability to calculate complex commissions
- 21379: Business partner selector on G/L journal lines should not restrict to customers only.
- 21640: Wrong MatchInvoice posting when invoice is in foreign currency.
- 21679: The Acct Server process does not post reconciliations.
- 21526: Costing migration process fails.
- 21406: Costing Background Process blocked by Transactions without cost calculated.
- 21361: Data cannot be saved when server has no access to Internet.
- 21382: ESC key shortcut does not cancel edit in grid mode.
- 21229: Nested tabs built based on a hierarchycal structure of a same table does not work.
- 20873: Filters are not working properly: Values disappear althought filter remains.
- 20722: Lines of purchase/sales order/invoice do not appear when creating them by process buttons, if the grid is filtered.
- 21402: The addDetails popup on payment window has performance problems when (un)checking all the rows
- 21356: Mixing reconciliations error obtained when changing defaulted cleared element
- 21258: If there are more quantity received than the quantity ordered, pending goods receipt still offers the purchase order
- 21212: Problems in match statement process if the user does not allow charge the data
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of Openbravo 3. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Generic CSV Bank Statement importer: Import bank statement lines from a generic CSV format. It also provides the framework to import custom CSV formats
- WePay CSV importer: Imports bank statement lines from the official WePay CSV file format
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP15 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.