Openbravo 3.0 MP16.1 available
Release date: November 2nd, 2012
Module version: 3.0.18142
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- 21881: A change in the DBSourceManager makes the Easy Extensible Attributes fail
- 21910: 'Show all' link of widgets only shows 76 registries
- 21957: The costing migration process does not work
- 21995: Error when posting negative payments and Accounting Schema does not allow negatives
- 22006: DueDate column of FIN_PaymentSchedule table has changed its semantic
- 22095: Not possible to "Add transaction" when Financial Account is defined as IBAN
- 22165: PIT: Incorrect Invoice Gross Amount calculation
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP16.1 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.