Openbravo 3.0 MP18 available
Release date: December 17th, 2012
Module version: 3.0.19013
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Extend accounting dimensions: New accounting dimension implementation for new entities such as Cost Center, User 1 and User 2 defined dimensions. User 1 and User 2 are new dimensions which can be customized for each Openbravo instance.
- Accounting Dimensions configuration: New dialog to configure dimensions in existing documents (orders, invoices, etc)
- 13th Period: Fiscal calendar supports 13th period. 13th period is an adjustment period, created in the last day of a fiscal year to be used for creation of manual journal entries to do required adjustments before end year closing.
- Creation of payments from G/L Journal Lines: A button which allows to generate a payment from GL Journal line. This option is available for instances which have only one General Ledger.
- Delivery and invoice status in sales documents: Ability to display delivery and invoicing status percentage in sales documents. Contributed by Cleardrop
- 21955: The naming exceptions do not work with unique constraints.
- 22211: Grid filters are not working well in columns with DateTime reference.
- 22371: The user interface is not displayed properly in FF17.
- 21890: The cost is not correctly calculated when posting matched invoices
- 21899: The exchange rate defined on an invoice is not taken into account when posting the Matched Invoice.
- 21906: "Line Gross Amount" field is not properly updated when closing an order.
- 22366: The multidimensional tax report does not close connection on oracle.
- 21933: API Change : Cascade on delete options for constraints in m_matchpo table.
- 19043: Openbravo allows entering the same purchase order line info in the Good Receipt window more than once.
- 22291: Warehouse rule should not be shown in grid view in warehouse and storage bins window.
- 21968: It is possible to create lines from a draft invoice in goods shipment window.
- 22221: Status value is showed with ** in Payment Details tab.
- 22106: Null Pointer Exception in purchase invoice while adding payment.
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of Openbravo 3. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following module was created / updated:
- Picking: Ability to create picking list and complete it once all items have been verified. Sponsored by Massada
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP18 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.