Openbravo 3.0 MP18.2 available
Release date: January 12th, 2013
Module version: 3.0.19028
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- 22665: In goods receipt, system throws error when i complete the receipt document when there is no lines associated with it.
- 22674: Not able to complete goods receipt when the receipt is generated from Pending Goods Receipt process
- 22690: In Return to Vendor window, Save icon in tool bar is disabled in grid view
- 22691: Not able to complete Return to Vendor Shipment document in Oracle context
- 22718: In pending goods receipt, the purchase order is not deleted after processing it
- 22717: When updating to MP18 or higher, update.database fails when user1 and user2 were implemented
- 22751: Revert changes made when fixing Issue 19043.
- 22738: Organization level datasets applied to different organizations
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP18.2 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.