Openbravo 3.0 MP19.1 available
Release date: January 21st, 2013
Module version: 3.0.19229
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
Note: This release directly replaces the MP19 release which was cancelled during publishing because of an issue found by internal QA.
- Ability to define "single instance" processes: Extend background process definition by making possible to define them as "Single Instance". A Single Instance background process checks before running if there is another instance of the same process, in this case execution is prevented.
- Display rule for tabs: Tabs can be hidden depending on expressions
- Datasource List Widget: Extension of Query List Widget to support Java implementation of the datasource providing data instead of creating this data from a HQL.
- Post receipts using purchase order price: Configuration option at product level that allows to book goods receipt using the product's purchase price instead of the product's cost.
- Show transactions for alternative financial account: Ability to deposit to a financial account payments created for other financial accounts
- Date parameter for purchase invoice voiding process: Ability to provide a date while voiding a purchase invoice.
- Date parameter for goods receipt voiding process: Ability to provide a date while voiding a goods receipt.
- Business Partner Blocking: Blocking flag for Customers or Vendors therefore specified documents such as orders, invoices, shipments / receipts and payments cannot be fulfilled to them.
- Payment Report enhancement: Ability to group by financial account and sort by payment due date or financial account. Contributed by Practics
- User Defined Accounting Report enhancement: Enhancement to configure this report with more options and to select Breakdowns, Accounts, Subaccounts. Contributed by Xpand-it
- Stock Reservations: Sponsored by Agility ERP. Improved reservations process:
- Orders can reserve products in a warehouse as a way of delivery guarantee
- Orders coming later not able to use the reserved products
- This behavior applies to the materials/items with a quantity on hand as well as to the materials/items with a quantity coming from purchase orders
- Goods Shipment Dimensional Report enhancement: Ability to export the outcome of this report to Excel. Contributed by Practics
- Stock Report enhancement: Ability to export the outcome of this report to Excel. Contributed by Practics
Fixed issues in MP19.1
- 22809: Revert fix for feature request 22499
- 22818: You cannot process a "line-less" purchase invoice.
Fixed issues in MP19
- 19595: Enable "Display Logic" clauses to be working in Status Bar fields.
- 22235: OBMessageUtils asumes incorrectly that RequestContext is set.
- 22505: Invalid date completing in date fields.
- 22727: Status bar fields not shown when saving a view in grid view.
- 22474: Duplicated entries in c_validcombination for default accounts defined in the COA.csv imported, creating either client or org.
- 22590: Data corruption when creating a financial account transaction in a closed period.
- 22643: Not possible to update to mp18 release having payment priorities module installed.
- 22308: User Defined Accounting Report raises an error.
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of Openbravo 3. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- New version of Modelo 190 (Spanish Annual summary of tax withholdings and advance payments):
Includes 2012 fiscal year requirements that are new withholding rates valid from September 1st, 2012. Last submission date January 20th, 2013.
- New version of Modelo 390 (Spanish VAT Annual Summary Tax Return):
Includes 2012 fiscal year requirements that are new VAT and RE rates valid from September 1st, 2012. Last submission date January 30th, 2013.
- Warehouse Packing: Ability to pack a goods shipment. Sponsored by Massada
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP19 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.