Openbravo 3.0 MP19.4 available
Release date: Feb 20th, 2013
Module version: 3.0.19251
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- 22716: Balance sheet shows wrong data
- 23014: Reset accounting removes accounting entries from closed periods
- 23023: Error to insert an USER calling to web service
- 23060: Not possible to import a Client. Event Handlers should be disabled.
- 23061: Goods Receipt accounting is wrong when using breakdown records and product configured as "Book Using Purchase Order Price"
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP19.4 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.