Openbravo 3.0MP2.2 available
Release date: September 14th, 2011
|This is an emergency update which addresses an issue that produces an infinite loop when completing an invoice when it is invoicing partially an order.
The full 3.0MP2 Release Notes may be found here.
|Please be informed that we detected critical issue related to accounting in the MP2.x releases series (MP2, MP2.1 and MP2.2).
Here are related to it tickets in Openbravo bug tracking system:
Most heavily this defect affects Openbravo instances operating in a multi-currency mode (transactions and accounting schema are in a different currencies or any multi-accounting schema configuration).
Functionally due to it posting of some transactions to general ledger can be wrong (this only happens in the instances working in a multi-currency configuration) or some transactions are not posted at all.
Technically incorrect semantics change in the public API was introduced in the method getConvertedAmt. Please don´t use current definition of this function in your developments until we release a fix.
Emergency update MP2.3 to fix this issue has been released. It contains all required explanations on how to detect and correct wrong postings for those affected and will restore normal posting process.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are taking serious measures to avoid such situations to happen in the future.
- 18234: Payment detail of negative sales invoices is not associated to its negative sales order
- 18452: Infinite loop when completing an invoice when it is invoicing partially an order
- 18493: When exporting a CSV file, the records are filtered by isActive=true but not should not be filtered.
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM. We plan to review and solve this issue in the following weeks.
- Not all the modules available for 2.50 are available with 3.0 but significant portion is. Openbravo plans to make 100% of its modules available for 3.0 in the coming months. The availability of third party modules is outside of Openbravo's control.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space.
- If you have the Legacy features no longer available in Core version 1.0.1 module installed when upgrading to 3.0MP2 you must install the update available (version 1.0.2) of Legacy features no longer available in Core module.
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it's easier for you to test this 3.0 MP2 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
|3.0MP2.2 has been published in the QA Approved maturity level and it will reach the Confirmed Stable level in 40 days. Depending on your updates configuration you will or not have an access to this update. Read more about this feature and configure your Openbravo instance according to your needs.|
There is a vast array of modules that extent the functionality of Openbravo 3. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.