Openbravo 3.0 MP21 available
Release date: March 22th, 2013
Module version: 3.0.19865
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Depreciation plan process refactor: Moves the logic from PLSQL to Java and adds several new features like ability to configure number of the days in a month for the depreciation (regular calendar days or 30 days in each month).
- Non-stockable BOM enhancement: Allows to manage packs in an easy manner starting from the Sales Order till the Sales Invoice
- 23179: When filtering by Due Date in Payment Report, Payment Plan Expected Date should be used instead of Due Date.
- 23206: Issue when Processing Amortizations with Multicurrency.
- 22888: Wrong Payment In amount distribution when selecting negative details.
- 23090: Transactions dated on Dec 31st are incorrectly posted on the adjustment period.
- 22626: When the user creates invoice for negative amount, not able to use the available credit option..
- 23245: G/L Journal window: date doc and date acct selected in do not appear as default values when creating the header.
- 22761: The first character disappears in Product selector.
- 22792: Canvas field disappears after editing the record in grid view.
- 22836: In grid view, unit of measure filter is not translated when the translation pack is installed.
- 22971: Export as CSV is not working properly on Widgets if it contains null values.
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of Openbravo 3. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP21 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
|Starting with this 3.0MP21 version the Openbravo Appliance is based on the Ubuntu Server operating system.|
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All the maintenance packs are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status in 40 days. It is possible to check the maturity status of this maintenance pack in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.