Openbravo 3.0 MP21.1 available
Release date: May 17th, 2013
Module version: 3.0.19883
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- 23067 : The generate invoices from shipments process takes long.
- 23278 : Inserting order lines takes long when there is a big amount of data on c_orderline table
- 23481 : The m_inout_post does not work on oracle 10
- 23491 : Not able to writeoff the difference amount from Payment proposal window
- 23549 : Some Missing indexes
- 23571 : Other index missing on m_storage_detail
- 23583 : When the c_invoice_post the processinvoice.java should stop the execution and return inmeidatly the error
- 23610 : Create standards process does not explode all, under some circunstancies
- 23619 : Pick and execute grid does not remember selection when it is sorted
- 23653 : Incorrect execution time for daily processes scheduled PM
- 23705 : Not possible to select a value in drop down filter
- 23716: Sometimes the grid does not filter properly with the values entered
- 23754 : Goods receipt lines can not be deleted in Oracle
- 23801: XML REST Webservices identifier property is not working
- 23733, 23775: Due to Invoice and Delivery Status fields the performance is affected in environments with a big amount of data in Sales Order and Goods Shipment windows. In case it applies to your environemt, you need to deactivate above fields:
- Go to 'Windows, Tabs, and Fields' window: select Sales Order window and Goods Shipment window, Header Tab and deactivate computed fields Invoice Status and Delivery Status.
- Go to 'Table and Columns' window: select Order (C_Order) table and MaterialMgmtShipmentInOut (M_InOut) table and change the sqllogic of computed columns (DeliveryStatus and InvoiceStatus) and deactivate these columns. In the Sqllogic field change the sql and write the following: 'select null from dual'.
- Export to your instance configuration template
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP21.1 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.