Openbravo 3.0 MP22 available
Release date: April 15th, 2013
Module version: 3.0.20065
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Member portal infrastructure: Simplified worspace to host widgets for portal members and a new configuration in the Role window to create portal member roles
- Send emails on events: Platform capability that allows to send emails based on programmatically defined events.
- Reset Accounting process enhancement: Adds Starting Date and Ending Date filters in Reset Accounting process window.
- Accounting entries description editing: Allows to edit description of accounting entries both in Accounting tab for transactions and in Accounting Transactions window. Once a description has been updated, record is flagged to require a confirmation before unposting the document.
- GL Posting by DB Tables between dates: Adds Date From and Date To filters in GL Posting by DB Tables window.
- Open/Close Periods and Year Closing: Redesigned Open/Close Periods and a new End Year Closing windows improve usability of the Open/Close Periods and Year Closing processes.
- Customer Statement Report: Shows invoice and payment information for a selected customer in a defined period
- Financial Account Transactions tab refactor: Replaces underlying view with a table to enable easy extensibility of this component
- Maximum stock of a product for MRP operations: Ability to define the maximum stock of a product for the purchasing plan
- 22608: Percentages in sales order window in grid view appear wrong.
- 23006: Wrong records shown in grid when the filter is entered before loading the records.
- 23140: The update audit infrastructure process fails when the ad_org table is defined as isfullyaudited.
- 23484: It is necessary to have the possibility of modifying the Accounting date of transactions.
- 22702: Error when trying to Modify transaction.
- 22986: Incorrect currency conversion rate rounding for G/L Journal transactions.
- 23096: Product selector Is not filtering by role org access.
- 23100: Accruals and deferrals: you can post an invoice in period closed.
- 23414: When setting a new Organization as Ready, it creates wrong Period Control Entries for 13th Period.
- 22300: Long time to unpost a sales invoice where there are too many rows on fact_acct table.
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of Openbravo 3. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Core Mobile Module: This module provides the common infrastructure to develop mobile applications on top of Openbravo.
- Mobile Procurement: Ability to register purchase orders from mobile devices. Includes configuration option that allows to control weight of the order.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP22 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.