Openbravo 3.0 MP22.2 available
Release date: May 6th, 2013
Module version: 3.0.20079
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- 23549: Somo Missing indexes
- 23571: Other index missing on m_storage_detail
- 23583: When the c_invoice_post the processinvoice.java should stop the execution and return inmeidatly the error
- 23610: Create standards process does not explode all, under some circunstancies
- 23619: Pick and execute grid does not remember selection when it is sorted
- 23631: Not possible to select a WR phase in Work Effort || Production run tab
- 23653: Incorrect execution time for daily processes scheduled PM
- 23661: It is not possible to select a product from the drop down list at Sales Invoice Lines
- 23705: Not possible to select a value in drop down filter
- 23716: Sometimes the grid does not filter properly with the values entered
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP22.2 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.