Openbravo 3.0 MP23 available
Release date: May 21th, 2013
Module version: 3.0.20267
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- 23550: Improved performance on login. Time and memory retained in login process has been reduced.
- 20422: Improved performance when Audit Trail is enabled. Now it is optionally possible not to audit insertions, this makes audited environments to work faster when there are process making massive database insertions.
- 23433: Date autocomplete does not fully work with date format MM-DD-YYYY.
- 23482: Problem in Alert Management window, when there are more than 1000 alerts.
- 23561: When a Process is Defined as 'Prevent Concurrent Executions' allow to filter by Client and Organization for canceling one.
- 23012: Accounting tab for transactions does not order properly when negative values exist.
- 23580: General ledger report subtotals are not working fine in html when grouping by business partner in html.
- 23590: Should be possible to "Reactivate and delete lines" of a Reverse Payment.
- 22533: "Accounting Dimension" section of the ICS needs to be hidden as it has no sense with the new Acc. Dimension feature.
- 23540: Several combo boxes are causing performance issues because they are loading a huge amount of data.
- 23342: Wrong validation in Organization field of Product - Costing tab.
- 23527: Reset Accounting process is not work properly when Starting and ending dates are filled.
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
- 23733, 23775: Due to Invoice and Delivery Status fields the performance is affected in environments with a big amount of data in Sales Order and Goods Shipment windows. In case it applies to your environemt, you need to deactivate above fields:
- Go to 'Windows, Tabs, and Fields' window: select Sales Order window and Goods Shipment window, Header Tab and deactivate computed fields Invoice Status and Delivery Status.
- Go to 'Table and Columns' window: select Order (C_Order) table and MaterialMgmtShipmentInOut (M_InOut) table and change the sqllogic of computed columns (DeliveryStatus and InvoiceStatus) and deactivate these columns. In the Sqllogic field change the sql and write the following: 'select null from dual'.
- Export to your instance configuration template
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of Openbravo 3. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP23 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
|Starting with 3.0MP21 version the Openbravo Appliance is based on the Ubuntu Server operating system.|
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All the maintenance packs are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status in 40 days. It is possible to check the maturity status of this maintenance pack in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.