Openbravo 3.0 MP24 available
Release date: June 20th, 2013
Module version: 3.0.20523
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Datasource Tabs: Capability to create tabs not only based on tables but also on a datasource defined by the user. The datasource can use as data origin a Google Docs Spreadsheet, a CSV file, data obtained from a webservice, etc. It is also useful as a substitude of complex database views that can cause performance degrdation in environments with very high volumes.
- 23574: When you group the records and you process one, you can not see the message and the grid is not refreshed.
- 23619: Pick and execute grid does not remember selection when it is sorted.
- 23653: Incorrect execution time for daily processes scheduled PM.
- 23883: A Tab with without any field with the property "Show in grid View" checked break the window with a forever loading message.
- 23715: Reject action does not return the quanity ordered into available quantity.
- 23741: The status of a warehouse transaction should be 'NC' (no cost) when posting without cost calculated yet.
- 20078: Accounting engine stops in case of lots of organizations, and document types at organization level.
- 23560: Insert Orphan Line when using Price List including taxes is not calculating Net Price properly.
- 22620: Match Invoice posting fails: invoicing a goods receipt of an service type product.
- 23839: End year close modulescript is not work properly.
- 23818: Background scheduler takes 10 connections to database and never releases those
- 23841: ScrollableResults not being closed
- 23887: Slow Financial Account > Accounting tab
- 23889: When searching on the field of a new selector the request to the datasource is done twice
- 23934, 23902, 23892: Missing indexes
- 23733, 23775: Due to Invoice and Delivery Status fields the performance is affected in environments with a big amount of data in Sales Order and Goods Shipment windows. In case it applies to your environemt, you need to deactivate above fields:
- Go to 'Windows, Tabs, and Fields' window: select Sales Order window and Goods Shipment window, Header Tab and deactivate computed fields Invoice Status and Delivery Status.
- Go to 'Table and Columns' window: select Order (C_Order) table and MaterialMgmtShipmentInOut (M_InOut) table and change the sqllogic of computed columns (DeliveryStatus and InvoiceStatus) and deactivate these columns. In the Sqllogic field change the sql and write the following: 'select null from dual'.
- Export to your instance configuration template
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of Openbravo 3. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Procurement contracts and invoice plan: Ability to create procurement contracts and define an invoice plan that will be used to generate recurring purchase invoices.
- Packing module enhancement: Ability to pack items grouping goods shipments per business partner and address and to calculate the weight per box
- Picking module enhancement: Ability to create picking lists grouping by sales order3
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP24 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.