Openbravo 3.0 MP24.1 available
Release date: June 28th, 2013
Module version: 3.0.20527
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- 24152: Exception obtained when running "Modify Payment Plan" process
- 24202: callout does not work in expense sheet
- 24207: When the grand total of a sales invoice is 0 the document is disabled for accounting. This is wrong
- 23733, 23775: Due to Invoice and Delivery Status fields the performance is affected in environments with a big amount of data in Sales Order and Goods Shipment windows. In case it applies to your environemt, you need to deactivate above fields:
- Go to 'Windows, Tabs, and Fields' window: select Sales Order window and Goods Shipment window, Header Tab and deactivate computed fields Invoice Status and Delivery Status.
- Go to 'Table and Columns' window: select Order (C_Order) table and MaterialMgmtShipmentInOut (M_InOut) table and change the sqllogic of computed columns (DeliveryStatus and InvoiceStatus) and deactivate these columns. In the Sqllogic field change the sql and write the following: 'select null from dual'.
- Export to your instance configuration template
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP24.1 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.