Openbravo 3.0 MP25 available
Release date: July 17th, 2013
Module version: 3.0.20689
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Standard UI Process Definition. Parameter Windows. Phase 2: New capabiities for parameter windows
- Subordinated search combos based on HQL Validation Rules
- Field groups
- Read only logic
- 24207: When the grand total of a sales invoice is 0 the document is disabled for accounting. This is wrong.
- 23196: There is a unique constraint for payment terms for client, name.
- 23830: User defined dimensions menu entries should not be shown by default.
- 24043: Recalculate amortization plan not working properly under some circumstances (percentage + increase amount).
- 23620: It is not possible to migrate to the new costing server if you have negative stock.
- 24183: Payment posting does not take into account the dimensions at payment schedule detail level.
- 23153: Empty account tree is shown when focus is not on an account record.
- 23856: Duplicated lines in sales orders.
- 23925: Filter does not work properly when using ^.
- 23733, 23775: Due to Invoice and Delivery Status fields the performance is affected in environments with a big amount of data in Sales Order and Goods Shipment windows. In case it applies to your environemt, you need to deactivate above fields:
- Go to 'Windows, Tabs, and Fields' window: select Sales Order window and Goods Shipment window, Header Tab and deactivate computed fields Invoice Status and Delivery Status.
- Go to 'Table and Columns' window: select Order (C_Order) table and MaterialMgmtShipmentInOut (M_InOut) table and change the sqllogic of computed columns (DeliveryStatus and InvoiceStatus) and deactivate these columns. In the Sqllogic field change the sql and write the following: 'select null from dual'.
- Export to your instance configuration template
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of Openbravo 3. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Invoice Payment Report: Report based on accounting information displaying the balances per business partner and showing the existing invoices and their related payments for the selected time frame
- Advanced Matching Algorithm Enhancement: New version of the module with additional configuration options to define criterias for a strong match between bank statement lines and transactions in Openbravo
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP25 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.