Openbravo 3.0 MP26 available
Release date: August 15th, 2013
Module version: 3.0.20833
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Bank statement matching screen enhancements: Various matching screen enhancements such as direct split when creating a matching for different amount.
- 23333: Direct link to view does not work when a filter is active.
- 24271: Improved performance in import.sampledata task
- 20623: Improved attachment storage by spreading out attachments across multiple sub-directories.
- 24282: Acct Server background process is not working if it is defined at System level.
- 24233: Create order in sales quotation is not calculating the discounts correctly.
- 24257: Should not be possible modify Accounting Date of a transaction referencing GL Item, when related Reconciliation is posted.
- 24277: Empty End Year Close window - No data in grid.
- 24209: Payment plan is created in Sales Order although the amount is zero. This is wrong.
- 24300: Reset accounting process does not delete an entry if the first and last days of the period are not included in the date range.
- 23733, 23775: Due to Invoice and Delivery Status fields the performance is affected in environments with a big amount of data in Sales Order and Goods Shipment windows. In case it applies to your environemt, you need to deactivate above fields:
- Go to 'Windows, Tabs, and Fields' window: select Sales Order window and Goods Shipment window, Header Tab and deactivate computed fields Invoice Status and Delivery Status.
- Go to 'Table and Columns' window: select Order (C_Order) table and MaterialMgmtShipmentInOut (M_InOut) table and change the sqllogic of computed columns (DeliveryStatus and InvoiceStatus) and deactivate these columns. In the Sqllogic field change the sql and write the following: 'select null from dual'.
- Export to your instance configuration template
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of Openbravo 3. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Mobile Warehouse Operations: Mobile application that allows to do goods movements and supports scanner based input for fast operations
- New Not Posted Transactions Report: New report with Openbravo 3 window style output that allows filtering by all output columns, posting directly from the repot screen and shows all transactional documents (not only core ones but also documents coming from modules).
- Payment Aging Balance Report. Doubtful debts support.: Enhanced Payment Aging Balance Report that shows the doubtful debt associated to a pending receivable.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP26 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.