Openbravo 3.0 MP27.1 available
Release date: October 25th, 2013
Module version: 3.0.21096
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- 24741: Error when inserting a row on grid mode pressing tab key for selecting a value on a selector
- 24812: Wrong warehouse could be selected in orders and goods shipments/receipts
- 24853: The accounting tab under purchase invoice window does not show data when the location has not cityname defined
- 24863: Not possible to save a row on grid having a window personalization
- 24890: Cannot delete shipments
- 24891: Balance Sheet report is incorrect when Reverse Permanent Account Balance = N
- 24912: When posting a transaction of a payment with more than one line you get a not balanced error.
- 24913: Out of memory error in Manage Variants when no variant characteristic is selected
- 24919: AccountingServer.checkDocuments is too slow and repeats same work multiple times
- 24954: The insert on grid view does not work after get an error on a previous insert
- 23733, 23775: Due to Invoice and Delivery Status fields the performance is affected in environments with a big amount of data in Sales Order and Goods Shipment windows. In case it applies to your environemt, you need to deactivate above fields:
- Go to 'Windows, Tabs, and Fields' window: select Sales Order window and Goods Shipment window, Header Tab and deactivate computed fields Invoice Status and Delivery Status.
- Go to 'Table and Columns' window: select Order (C_Order) table and MaterialMgmtShipmentInOut (M_InOut) table and change the sqllogic of computed columns (DeliveryStatus and InvoiceStatus) and deactivate these columns. In the Sqllogic field change the sql and write the following: 'select null from dual'.
- Export to your instance configuration template
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP27.1 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.