Openbravo 3.0 MP28.1 available
Release date: October 18th, 2013
Module version: 3.0.21253
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- SmartClient adaptive filtering / sorting: When data for a datasource to be displayed in the grid is equals or smaller than the page size (100 records) filtering and sorting is directly done in the browser instead of performing additional request to the server
- Improved performance of the update database task: Significantly optimized rebuild process when installing modules or updating Openbravo in case the instance contains big data volumes
Fixed issues MP28.1
- 24954: The insert on grid view does not work after get an error on a previous insert
Fixed issues MP28
- 24694 24744 24735 24739 24750 24747 24702 24689: Fixed several issues related to Product Characteristic.
- 24421: ApplicationDictionaryCachedStructures is not thread safe
- 24804: Filters are not working properly for translated fields
- 24780: Process type PL/SQL Procedure cannot be executed as scheduled
- 24716: Mixing reconciliations error.
- 24069: Product selector in price list window is not filtered by the type of pricelist.
- 24620: Sales quotation is modifying qty reserved in m_storage_pending table and it shouldn't.
- 24664: "Customer Statement" report is not working on ORACLE.
- 24723: Performance problem when opening a row on the transacctions tab on the financial account window.
- 24684: Double DataSource request when there is grid configuration
- 24698: When opening a window two request to save the view on recent view section are sent
- 24326: Suboptimal parent tab getter for root tabs
- 24692: Double request to the datasource is done when a numeric field is in the first position of the grid
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of Openbravo 3. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Freight Management: Calculates the carriers that fit conditions defined in the sales order and also calculates the freight cost and inserts it in the sales order increasing the grand total amount of the document
- Carrier Integration Infrastructure: Adds the needed infrastructure to integrate the Freight Management with carrier's online platforms
- Carrier Integration SEUR Spain: Freight Management module integration with SEUR Spain
- Google Apps Integration: Infrastructure to integrate Openbravo with Google Apps
- Google Calendar Integration: Infrastrucutre to integrate Openbravo with Google Calendars
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP28.1 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.