Openbravo 3.0 MP28.3 available
Release date: December 4th, 2013
Module version: 3.0.21275
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- 24966: If you set a sumary function on the grid for a computed column it fails
- 24995: Navigating with Tab key while editing does not move to the next record
- 25015: Many instances of WidgetClass consuming tomcat memory
- 25029: Some queries of LinkedItems have to many to_char calls in them confusing db optimizer making the queries very slow
- 25033: Removing the filter show refresh the window if the window was openend with the default filter clause
- 25038: Reversed Invoice created manually, but referencing a non-paid invoice has not Payment Plan record when it should
- 25041: Problem when filtering by a computed column with list reference
- 25049: Filter "and" clause is not working ok
- 25100: Production cost is not calculated in instances with the old cost engine
- 25119: Problem with grid configuration and field grouping
- 25131: Not possible to enter numeric values in some fields if they are used in a display logic
- 25175: BOM Production movement quantities could not be edited
- 25217: When using tab to save a new record in the grid, the focus does not go to the next record
- 25232: Using instance variables on the GeneralAccountingReport can cause wrong information on the reports printed
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP28.3 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.