Openbravo 3.0 MP29.1 available
Release date: November 21th, 2013
Module version: 3.0.21423
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Do not compute hidden columns in grid's datasource: Columns data is only retrieved from the server if the column is shown in the grid
- Navigate to a tab with filter criteria after process execution: Allow a process to open a tab with a given filter criteria after it finalizes its execution
- New methods in SimpleCallout: SimpleCallout class, which is the base for new callouts, has been extended with some new methods that facilitate writting callouts.
- Extension Point in Goods Movement process: As part of the Warehouse Picking module improvements it is required to perform additional actions when a Goods Movement is processed. An Extension Point at the end of the procedure is required.
Fixed issues MP29.1
- 25119: Problem with grid configuration and field grouping
Fixed issues MP29
- 24877: Display Logic on tab with auxiliary input error
- 24783: Time fields are not refreshed when setting their values trough an event handler
- 24960: Field groups were not displayed under some circunstances
- 24662: When selecting a row on a pickandExecute a query to get the data selected is done
- 24891: Balance Sheet report is incorrect when Reverse Permanent Account Balance = N.
- 24555: Duplicated accounting entry when posting a prepayment against an order with a partial invoice.
- 24812: Wrong warehouse could be selected in orders and goods shipments/receipts.
- 24778: Payment Monitor doesn't udpate invoice status when voiding a payment.
- 24748: Purchase invoice dimensional report does not take correct conversion rate.
- 24847: Payment deposited in non-default Financial Account should not appear when filtering by default Financial Account.
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of Openbravo 3. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Log Clean Up Utility: Module that provides a basic infrastructure to facilitate the clean up of log tables.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MPX release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.