Openbravo 3.0 MP29.2 available
Release date: December 30th, 2013
Module version: 3.0.21440
|This is an emergency update which addresses important bugs related to the MP29.1 release.
The full 3.0MP29.1 Release Notes may be found here.
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- 25038 : Reversed Invoice created manually, but referencing a non-paid invoice has not Payment Plan record when it should
- 25158 : Uploaded image cannot be deleted
- 25175 : BOM Production movement quantities could not be edited
- 25215 : Close button shows unlock option instead of close the first time.
- 25217 : When using tab to save a new record in the grid, the focus does not go to the next record
- 25218 : Add Payment fails when it is the first thing you execute
- 25232 : Using instance variables on the GeneralAccountingReport can cause wrong information on the reports printed
- 25248 : Error after sorting by a computed column
- 25274 : The time fields are not working properly
- 25307 : Display logic based on preferences
- 25311 : Wrong payment details when creating a partial invoice from a partially prepaid order
- 25387 : unneeded flushes in view generation
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download. MP29. In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP29.3 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
|Starting with 3.0MP21 version the Openbravo Appliance is based on the Ubuntu Server operating system.|
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.