Openbravo 3.0 MP3 available
Release date: September 29th, 2011
Check out what's new, the fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- 18227: Significant progress has been made in fixing the memory leak which negatively affected performance in the application. More information can be found in the related issue and in this blog post
- 18493: When exporting a CSV file, the records are filtered by isActive=true
- 18204, 18206, 18207: Window Personalization stability is improved.
- 18329: It is not possible to assing values on the callout to output fields of a selector.
- 18452: Infinite loop when completing an invoice which includes part of an order.
- 18394: It is not possible to create a payment out which only includes GL items.
- 17838: The business partner selector of the Financial Account window does have "Customer" set as "Yes" by default.
- 18234: Negative sales invoice payment detail is not associated to the corresponding negative sales order.
- 18016: Vendor credit payment: automatic payment is not working well when payment method creates payment and withdrawal.
- 18540: Amortizations can not be posted.
- 18546: Posting error - "Process Failed during execution"
- 18362: Error when posting transaction associated to a payment with line referencing GLItem
- 17995: The Payment Report does not filter properly by Due Date
- 17969: Enterprise Module Management is not working fine with * organization
- 18044: If the user cancel the "Match using imported bank statement lines" after doing a partial matching, system is not working right
- 18519: Wrong behaviour when add a payment with another currency rate
- 18441: Exchange rate enter at document level should be in sync with the one previously entering while using "Add payment in/out"
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM. We plan to review and solve this issue in the following weeks.
- Not all the modules available for 2.50 are available with 3.0 but significant portion is. Openbravo plans to make 100% of its modules available for 3.0 in the coming months. The availability of third party modules is outside of Openbravo's control.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it's easier for you to test this 3.0 MP3 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
There is a vast array of modules that extent the functionality of Openbravo 3. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.