Openbravo 3.0 MP30 available
Release date: December 18th, 2013
Module version: 3.0.21543
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Cash VAT: Ability to settle VAT amounts when collecting / paying the invoices, instead of at the invoice creation time.
- Ability to disable parent key criteria on child tabs: New property that allows to force the usage of the where clause over the parentProperty for the child tabs.
- 24835: Error after opening the notes section with using a form personalization.
- 24922: Fields that use a table reference extension are not displayed properly in grid view.
- 25087: Masked String is not working when a range is used in the mask.
- 25156: Error when reversing payment in closed period.
- 23376: Exchange rate is rounded to 2 when adding a payment for a transaction.
- 24884: Purchase invoice created through Create Invoice from Expenses can not be deleted.
- 24868: Create order process in sales quotation recalculates the taxes of the lines instead of maintain the taxes selected.
- 25052: Not paid invoices cannot be added to a payment proposal if they are already included in a processed proposal.
- 25121: Payment report works wrong when the payment and the transaction is deposited in different financial account.
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of Openbravo 3. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Mobile Warehouse Operations: Picking list for outbound movements: Mobile application that allows to pick items based on a picking list created in the backend
- Extension Picking module: Outbound area movement: Ability to pick items from the picking area and move to the outbound area
- Spanish Taxes Configuration Module: New version 1.4.0 includes the new Cash VAT compatible tax rates.
- Configuración de los Libros Facturas 2014 - Invoices Register Book Configuration for 2014 (Spain only): 2014 year configuration that includes new Cash VAT tax rates for the Invoices Register Book module.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP30 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
|Starting with 3.0MP21 version the Openbravo Appliance is based on the Ubuntu Server operating system.|
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All the maintenance packs are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status in 40 days. It is possible to check the maturity status of this maintenance pack in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.