Openbravo 3.0 MP30.3 available
Release date: February 13th, 2014
Module version: 3.0.21573
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- 25441: Purchase order - Unit price is not correctly set when the unit price and the price list are different
- 25581: Display logic is not working fine for warehouse picking list lines tab
- 25586: Display logic based on a column which field is set as not shown is not working fine
- 25602: The time fiels are modified after save a record
- 25619: Post of financial invoices fails when the tax is not deductible
- 25634: Funnel icon is kept a-fter removing filters defined in a saved view
- 25635: FK drop down restriction is kept after removing saved view filter
- 25636: Saved view filter reapplied after adding a column in grid
- 25651: Payment, Transaction and Reconciliation's accounting entry is not grouping same account balances
- 25666: "0" rate values are changed to the last integer while moving down in the Tax Rate window.
- 25682: Missing index for c_invoice table c_order_id column makes at least c_order_trg + c_order_trg2 slow
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP30.3 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.