Openbravo 3.0 MP31 available
Release date: Month 17th, 2014
Module version: 3.0.21766
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Grid Configuration for High Volume Windows: Add new grid configurations to optimize work of windows with very large data (sponsored through Agility ERP):
- Define fields to be non sortable or filterable
- Define which criteria (iEquals, Equals, iStartsWith, StartsWith, iContains or Contains) is applied to fields when filtering
- Define tabs to apply all filter criteria at once after user's request
- Attachments Description: Ability to add a description when attaching a document.
- 25106: Asset set as not fully depreciated when there is a previously depreciated amount.
- 25040: The posting status of matched invoices should change after calculating the Goods Receipt cost.
- 24935: Impossible to create a location without region.
- 25084: ma_standard_cost does not round to the Cost Precision.
- 25339: Not able to remove line which is already added in Return Material Receipt window.
- 23945: It is not possible to validate a new costing rule if you are using reservations.
- 25284: When changing the value of a datetime field using the date selector, the time remains as it was previously set.
- 25348: ProductSimple selector cannot filter by Unit Price nor List Price.
- 25248: Error after sorting by a computed column.
- 25196: The product characteristics filter does not work on the produtsimple selector.
- 25244: Trial balance report allows invalid dates.
- 25161: Alert Management window's link's bad performance.
- 25181: Not possible to create your own window personalization if a more general personalization is being used
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
There is a vast array of modules that extend the functionality of Openbravo 3. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
During this release following modules were created / updated:
- Integrated Business Analytics: Integrate Mondrian Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) server with Openbravo. Use Saiku Cube / Charts to render an OLAP data.
- Multi-Dimensional Financial Reports Infrastructure: Cube with accounting information together with the rest of dimensions to do analytic.
- Accounting Reports: Multi-Dimensional Trial Balance: Trial Balance report using cubes. It allows dimensional analysis.
- Accounting Reports: Multi-Dimensional P&L: P&L report using cubes. It allows dimensional analysis.
- SEPA Credit Transfer: European Credit Transfer system for payments in EUR. Mandatory before Feb 1, 2014. Replaces in Spain Cuaderno 34.
- SEPA Direct Debit: European Direct Debit system for payments in EUR. Mandatory before Feb 1, 2014. Replaces in Spain Cuaderno 19.
- 190 Tax Form End Year changes: Due to the new tax rates included in the Spanish Taxes dataset. To be submitted 30 Jan 2014 the latest.
- 390 Tax Form End Year changes: Due to the new tax rates included in the Spanish Taxes dataset. To be submitted 30 Jan 2014 the latest (planned to be published in the comming days).
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP31 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
|Starting with 3.0MP21 version the Openbravo Appliance is based on the Ubuntu Server operating system.|
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All the maintenance packs are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status in 40 days. It is possible to check the maturity status of this maintenance pack in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.