Openbravo 3.0 MP31.1 available
Release date: February 15th, 2014
Module version: 3.0.21782
|This is an emergency update which addresses important bugs related to the MP30 release.
The full 3.0MP31 Release Notes may be found here.
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- 25441: Purchase order - Unit price is not correctly set when the unit price and the price list are different
- 25507: Make sure the Processed property is always included in the grid records
- 25508: Problem while trying to modify a form
- 25518: After navigate back to a previosly opened window the selected records are cleared
- 25581: Display logic is not working fine for warehouse picking list lines tab
- 25586: Display logic based on a column which field is set as not shown is not working fine
- 25602: The time fiels are modified after save a record
- 25619: Post of financial invoices fails when the tax is not deductible
- 25634: Funnel icon is kept a-fter removing filters defined in a saved view
- 25635: FK drop down restriction is kept after removing saved view filter
- 25636: Saved view filter reapplied after adding a column in grid
- 25651: Payment, Transaction and Reconciliation's accounting entry is not grouping same account balances
- 25666: "0" rate values are changed to the last integer while moving down in the Tax Rate window.
- 25682: Missing index for c_invoice table c_order_id column makes at least c_order_trg + c_order_trg2 slow
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download. MP29. In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP31.1 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
|Starting with 3.0MP21 version the Openbravo Appliance is based on the Ubuntu Server operating system.|
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.