Openbravo 3.0 MP31.2 available
Release date: February 28th, 2014
Module version: 3.0.21792
Check out what's new, fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or by discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- 25511: Performance problems with 2 alertrule created by ModuleScript: Issue21640WrongMatchInvAccounting
- 25773: Error thrown in web services if the request includes a field that references a computed column
- 25781: download all attachments fail
- 25827: Time fields are not working properly in timezones with negative offsets
- 25832: Problem with the status of process requests
- 25838: Time fields are still not working properly in timezones with negative offsets
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 MP31.2 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.