Openbravo 3.0 MP4 available
Release date: October 15th, 2011
Check out what's new, the fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Saving Views: Lets you store a view exactly how you like it. This includes visible columns, form layout, page layout and column filters. Views can be saved on client, organization, role or user level.
- Filter Expressions: Enter more complex expressions in the column filters by using a new set of symbols such as less (<) or greater than (>), starts (^) and ends with (|) and many more.
- Accounting dimensions: can now be defined for each gl item included in the payment.
- 18339: Bank Statement document gets locked when trying to post.
- 18432: Not possible to create a payment in/out ONLY with GL Items and no business partner selected.
- 18465: Problems with Tax Rates.
- 17641: Delete Client process does not work
- 18313: Bad performance of the partner selector having arround 100.000 partners
- 18072: Focus handling in form and grid editing needs to be cleaned up, results in unpredictable behavior
- 17949: Payment Out window is not working in the case of a multicurrency payment out
- 18431: Void payment in/out with gl item lines does not work properly
- 18485: Payment monitor is not properly updated when payments are included on a settlement mixing receipts and payments
- 18519: Wrong behaviour when add a payment with another currency rate
- 18618: Currency balancing when acctschema is not enabled for currency balancing
- 18671: It is not possible to add transaction in a financial account with multicurrency (ORACLE)
- 18712: Multicurrency transaction cannot be deleted
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM. We plan to review and solve this issue in the following weeks.
- Not all the modules available for 2.50 are available with 3.0 but significant portion is. Openbravo plans to make 100% of its modules available for 3.0 in the coming months. The availability of third party modules is outside of Openbravo's control.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it's easier for you to test this 3.0 MP4 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
There is a vast array of modules that extent the functionality of Openbravo 3. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.