Openbravo 3.0MP5.2 available
Release date: December 7th, 2011
- 19140: Update.database does not work on a fresh sources folder
- 19164: Error when "CallStoredProcedure" receives empty string ("") in PostgreSQL
- 19169: Colums with reference Table or Tabledir are collapsing the browser
- 19176: Grid editing problem
- 19183: Arithmetical exception in FIN_PaymentMonitorProcess background process
- 19186: Dropdown remains open when tabbing out from selection
- 19194: Callout is not being fired in text fields
- 19200: Saving on form is not working in automated tests
- 19211: Tab level does not change until third try
- 19212: The suggestion feature in the dropdowns is broken
- 19222: Focus lost when changing the organization in any window
- 19246: Combo boxes in selectors are not working well under some circumstances
- 19249: Some combo boxes don't work in grid mode. Cannot type anything
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM. We plan to review and solve this issue in the following weeks.
- Not all the modules available for 2.50 are available with 3.0 but significant portion is. Openbravo plans to make 100% of its modules available for 3.0 in the coming months. The availability of third party modules is outside of Openbravo's control.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space.
- If you have the Legacy features no longer available in Core version 1.0.1 module installed when upgrading to 3.0MP2 you must install the update available (version 1.0.2) of Legacy features no longer available in Core module.
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.