Openbravo 3.0MP6.1 available
Release date: January 4th, 2012
|This is an emergency update which addresses critical issues related to the MP6 release. In the Fixed issues section you can find related tickets in the Openbravo bug tracking system.
The full 3.0MP6 Release Notes may be found here.
- 19410: Installing the 'Payment Priorities' module on MP6 fails with a compile error
- 19323: Shown in grid, not displayed fields are not editable
- 19364: Payment Monitor section in the Invoices does not appear
- 19327: "Attachment" toolbar icon focus issues
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM. We plan to review and solve this issue in the following weeks.
- Not all the modules available for 2.50 are available with 3.0 but significant portion is. Openbravo plans to make 100% of its modules available for 3.0 in the coming months. The availability of third party modules is outside of Openbravo's control.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space.
- If you have the Legacy features no longer available in Core version 1.0.1 module installed when upgrading to 3.0MP2 you must install the update available (version 1.0.2) of Legacy features no longer available in Core module.
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
|3.0MP6.1 has been published in the QA Approved maturity level. Depending on your updates configuration you will or not have an access to this update. Read more about this feature and configure your Openbravo instance according to your needs.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.