Openbravo 3.0 MP7.1 available
Release date: January 13th, 2012
Module version: 3.0.15070
Check out what's new, the fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
Note. This release directly replaces the MP7 release which was cancelled during publishing because of an issue found by internal QA.
- Improvements in the Manufacturing module: Main are:
- User interface in the Work Requirement window
- Ability to create intermediate products on the fly
- Ability to inherit attributes.
- 17470, 17621, 17622, 17623, 17636: Some keyboard shortcut issues have been resolved, and keyboard shortcuts now cover more functionality
- 18561: Time reference showed incorrectly in Process Request window
- 19011: Problems with 'ñ' when you attach a file.
- 19079: Request User Password field's length in Client window is too small.
- 19010: FIN_PaymentMonitorProcess uses static conn member which is wrong if process scheduled multiple times.
- 19262: An error appears when you add a transaction in Financial Account.
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM. We plan to review and solve this issue in the following weeks.
- Not all the modules available for 2.50 are available with 3.0 but significant portion is. Openbravo plans to make 100% of its modules available for 3.0 in the coming months. The availability of third party modules is outside of Openbravo's control.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
There is a vast array of modules that extent the functionality of Openbravo 3. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it's easier for you to test this 3.0 MP7.1 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.