Openbravo 3.0MP7.2 available
Release date: February 8th, 2012
Module version: 3.0.15073
|This is an emergency update which addresses critical issues related to the MP7 release.
In case there have been VOIDED invoices since updating to MP5 (or later), then you are affected by 19541 issue. To fix it you must read carefully this document.
In the Fixed issues section you can find related tickets in the Openbravo bug tracking system.
The full 3.0MP7 Release Notes may be found here.
- 19541: When voiding an invoice, "Reversed Invoice" created must have status Voided
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM. We plan to review and solve this issue in the following weeks.
- Not all the modules available for 2.50 are available with 3.0 but significant portion is. Openbravo plans to make 100% of its modules available for 3.0 in the coming months. The availability of third party modules is outside of Openbravo's control.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it's easier for you to test this 3.0MP7.2 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
|All the maintenance packs are published in the QA Approved maturity status. It is possible to check the maturity status of this maintenance pack in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.