Openbravo 3.0 MP9 available
Release date: April 2nd, 2012
Module version: 3.0.15716
Check out what's new, the fixed issues and frequently asked questions about the latest release of Openbravo. As always, you are encouraged to tell us what you think, by raising an issue in issues.openbravo.com or discussing it in the Open discussion forum.
- Extend Openbravo Security Model: Ability to define role access at tab and field level (write). Contributed by SAIC.
- Editable Payment Plan: Ability to modify an existing payment plan for outstanding amounts.
- 19001: Incorrect accounting date and period in GL Journal Header when system date format is MM-DD-YYYY
- 19631: Payment report is not working when filtering by dates
- 19653: When adding details in payment IN/OUT and paying an invoice fully, some details remain unpaid
- 19758: Error when posting Reconciliation and working with different currencies
- 19769: You cannot select a dataset through Enterprise module management with client/organization access level
- 19815: Accounting is wrong for documents using cost as it assumes cost currency is equal to accounting schema currency
- 19988: Date autocompletion fires too early and makes it impossible to edit dates
- 19854: Problem with some processes when accessing the ERP from an external link
- 17282: Callouts on booleans should be triggered on change
- 18530: The image field on product window has an incorrect reference
- 18557: Filter Expression: comparing to other field (column) values
- 18951: Saved View is not rendered well when last state has maximized child
- 18987: Inconsistent security access for menus between system client and other clients
- 19165: The account selector is not working properly in grid view
- 19236: Automatic text selection doesn't work sometimes
- 19248: Focus does not move to next field when selecting a value in a combo box
- 19253: Filtering numbers using a range fails when there are spaces
- 19298: Wrong behavior of DateTime format fields
- 19403: Wrong behavior of Rowspan value.
- 19524: Problems with window personalization
- 19545: Email server configuration is in different places
- 19547: Problems with autosave
- 19621: Advance Filtering is not working correctly in some columns
- 19694: Wrong behaviour when introduce a date in grid
- 19711: Last view can not be removed/overridden without saving a view
- 19719: When applying a view when in form view, a record remains selected but the child window says 'select a parent'
- 19741: Wrong behavior when trying to edit part of the contents in a text field
- 19746: Problem introducing an attribute set value
- 19798: Product selector in invoice line does not display any product
- 20071: Change in the date field is not saved when editing it using keyboard and then navigating from it directly to the child tab
- 19810, 19628, 19685: Several performance improvements have been made
- 19348, 19350, 19352, 19779, 19793, 19794: Several issues related to Pick and Execute have been fixed
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM. We plan to review and solve this issue in the following weeks.
- Not all the modules available for 2.50 are available with 3.0 but significant portion is. Openbravo plans to make 100% of its modules available for 3.0 in the coming months. The availability of third party modules is outside of Openbravo's control.
- 19993: For the released editable payment plan development, when pressing a concrete key combination, a row is deleted. The fix needs to upgrade smart-client library, and cannot be done for MP9.
There is a vast array of modules that extent the functionality of Openbravo 3. These include Extensions, Connectors, Localizations, Vertical and Horizontal Solutions, and Tools.
Please discover the full range of modular extensions in the Openbravo Forge (use the filter option to filter by Module Name), with an easy-to-browse catalog of commercial modules available in Openbravo Exchange.
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it's easier for you to test this 3.0 MP9 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We would like to specially mention SAIC for the Ability to define role access at tab and field level (write) contribution to Openbravo functionality.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.