Openbravo 3.0 MP9.1 available
Release date: April 24th, 2012
Module version: 3.0.15727
- 17440: Recent list shows '*' to create new for Tabs which have UIpattern 'read only' or 'single record'
- 20145: Should not be possible to delete Matched Invoices records
- 20160: Read only windows are opened in edit mode when they are opened for the second time
- 20161: Using Accounting Transaction Details window one can delete any accounting transaction
- 20234: Not possible to print reports on pdf using the last release of Chrome (18.x.x)
- 20241: Down arrow in grid view does not work correctly
- 20242: Window Personalization removes status bar fields
- 20251: Under special conditions the business partner callout in orders windows, fails
- 20275: Not possible to Post payment which uses credit and has total amount zero
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM. We plan to review and solve this issue in the following weeks.
- Not all the modules available for 2.50 are available with 3.0 but significant portion is. Openbravo plans to make 100% of its modules available for 3.0 in the coming months. The availability of third party modules is outside of Openbravo's control.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
Please evaluate the Openbravo 3 System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download Openbravo 3, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it's easier for you to test this 3.0 MP7.3 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
Installation & Updates
To install Openbravo 3, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update Openbravo 3, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the benefits of Openbravo Professional Edition.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.