Openbravo ERP Platform 3.0 PR14Q2.1 available
Release date: May 22nd, 2014
Module version: 3.0.22859
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the PR14Q2 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full PR14Q2 Release Notes here.
- 26356: If you have a window with one tab without a parent key, the tab data is not displayed
- 26420: Cannot modify an existing "Table Tree Category" record
- 26471: Timezone offset is substracted in date time widget when editing an Absolute Date Time field
- 26488: Return From Customer pick/edit lines not working in Oracle
- 26493: Should not be possible to Reactivate an old Reconciliation when Financial Account is defined as manual reconciliation
- 26502: Performance of module script InitializeIsPaymentPaid is bad in Q2
- 26505: Reference AD_Language does not show any results on its drop-down while filtering
- 26513: Return to Vendor P&E is not working properly
- 26544: Auxiliary inputs are not properly calculated in grid view in some cases
- 26555: Problem in initialization of CanvasItem when a new record is created in grid mode.
- 26566: error is returned when a call to web service is done and the role used don't have permission to Role and User window
- 26572: Calls to web service are failing if the role used don't have permission to User window
- 26652: Is impossible to reconcile a gl item transaction that it doesn't have a payment
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
Please evaluate the Openbravo ERP Platform System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo ERP Platform, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR14Q2.1 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo ERP Platform and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
|Starting with 3.0MP21 version the Openbravo Appliance is based on the Ubuntu Server operating system.|
To install the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.