Openbravo ERP Platform 3.0 PR14Q2.2 available
Release date: June 19th, 2014
Module version: 3.0.22896
- 26674: Error when trying to pay several invoices using Payment Method defined as "Automatic"
- 26677: wrong format in balance sheet and P&L structure report
- 26645: Tables and Tabledirs are not working in Internet Explorer 7 and 9
- 26487: update.database rebuilds unchanged tables (Oracle, charset UTF8)
- 26700: Wrong request after filtering in a field with combo and do blur in other field in pick and edit windows
- 26723: Wrong behavior when filtering by characteristics if we've previously filtered by another criteria
- 26719: Stock reservation pick lines does not keep selected lines
- 26703: Clear filters button clear the filters but not the clickable checkboxes
- 26722: P&E after selecting all the system does not check if the mandatory fields are set
- 26757: Application label space has been reduced after PR14Q2
- 26767: filters not working in Process Definition > Parameter
- 26789: It is not possible to migrate to the new costing server under some circumstancies
- 26817: In Financial Account window, autosave is wrongly triggered while navigating with keyboard
- 26799: Performance issues when importing bank statements
- 26689: Return from customer pick lines does not keep selected lines
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
Please evaluate the Openbravo ERP Platform System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo ERP Platform, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR14Q2.2 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo ERP Platform and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.