Openbravo ERP Platform 3.0 PR14Q2.3 available
Release date: June 27th, 2014
Module version: 3.0.22913
- 26228: Date and datetime fields are not displayed properly in the tree grid view
- 26231: Auxiliary Inputs are not being computed in the Tree Grid View
- 26355: Date and datetime fields are still not displayed properly in the tree grid view
- 26420: Cannot modify an existing "Table Tree Category" record
- 26783: the tree in project window is not displayed
- 26898: In the tree tab view, if a non root node is moved to the root, it disappears until the grid is refreshed.
- 26913: When processing physical inventories the reserved stock is not taken into account
- 26928: aprm_ispaymentconfirmed function return always 'N' when the payment schedule detail have glitems
- 26937: Payments against GL Items are not automatically deposited in the financial account
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
Please evaluate the Openbravo ERP Platform System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo ERP Platform, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR14Q2.3 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo ERP Platform and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.