Openbravo ERP Platform 3.0 PR14Q2.4 available
Release date: July 18th, 2014
Module version: 3.0.22925
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the PR14Q2 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full PR14Q2 Release Notes here.
- 26701: High memory usage when executing the payment report
- 26983: It is possible to create and Complete a wrong Return Material Document
- 26984: Unable to close the Show Log window
- 26985: Create shipment from orders does not show documents from child organizations
- 26990: Field access tab logic is not working
- 27018: Traceability report is broken
- 27022: Sequential scans in ad_preference table
- 27088: Wrong behavior with obuisel selectors in manual windows
- 27095: Create invoices from orders does not generate invoice when the invoice terms is after delivery and the order is delivered
- 27101: sequential scans on reservation tables on m_get_stock function execution
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
Please evaluate the Openbravo ERP Platform System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo ERP Platform, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR14Q2.4 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo ERP Platform and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
|Starting with 3.0MP21 version the Openbravo Appliance is based on the Ubuntu Server operating system.|
To install the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.