Openbravo ERP Platform 3.0 PR14Q3.1 available
Release date: September 5th, 2014
Module version: 3.0.24019
Maturity Status: QA (CS promotion: September 30th, 2014)
- 27363: It exists a case where the currency is not set to business partners and can create big problems
- 27407: System info window can not be edited
- 27392: Totals Amounts are refreshed with incorrect amounts when filtering Order/Invoice grid in Add details pop-up.
- 27452: Regression in 0026054: c_orderline_trg has invalid sql
- 27276: ant diagnostics should be update to acknowledge the de-support of pg8.3 + ora10
- 27381: It is not possible to void a Goods Receipt in Oracle
- 27460: Error when posting Payment/Transaction/Reconciliation referencing several cash vat invoices
- 27364: It is not possible to use the Check All button in the new add details parameter window when a lot of registers are selected
- 27405: Problems filtering P&E grids in slow environments
- 27503: Form view is not working fine when using views
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
Please evaluate the Openbravo ERP Platform System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo ERP Platform, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR14Q3.1 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo ERP Platform and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.