Openbravo ERP Platform 3.0 PR14Q3.2 available
Release date: October 24th, 2014
Module version: 3.0.24034
- 27298: Error when reactivating payment in/out if business partner field is blank.
- 27560: instance mismatch using trial license to refresh an expired instance with no sys identifier
- 27632: The query for a querywidget is executed three times
- 27730: Enter key at the end of the line does not work as expected in grid view
- 27735: Stock Reservation cannot be manually done if there exist pending purchase orders for that product
- 27745: Add Payment fails using Oracle versions: 11.1 y 10
- 27752: Cannot ship more than the ordered quantity when Is Quantity Variable checkbox is selected for the product
- 27860: "Go to previous/next record" malfunctioning when used with auto-save
- 27872: Error obtained when trying to Reactivate a payment and related business partner does not have currency defined
- 27887: Fields "Released" and "Allocated" have disappeared from Reservations Pick&Edits
- 27918: After PR14Q2.X and new tree infrastructure, window User Defined Accounting Report Setup window has lost the tree view
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
Please evaluate the Openbravo ERP Platform System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo ERP Platform, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR14Q3.2 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo ERP Platform and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.