Openbravo ERP Platform 3.0 PR14Q3.4 available
Release date: December 5th, 2014
Module version: 3.0.24052
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the PR14Q3 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full PR14Q3 Release Notes here.
- 27820: Error when posting Payment/Transaction/Reconciliation referencing a cash vat invoice linked to several orders
- 28162: Cannot modify the reservation of a sales order line if it is partially reserved and released
- 28212: "Storage bin" and "Movement qty" info not loaded when product is selected in Internal Consumption line
- 28214: The _selectedProperties parameter is not working on json rest webservices when not specifying a concrete record_id
- 28220: If lazy filtering is configure in a subtab, filtering by one of its foreign keys does not apply selected parent filter
- 28226: Is not possible to Void a shipment related with an order and containing a negative line
- 28229: Error in Pick and Execute windows when using Lazy Filtering
- 28236: Payment schedule amount incorrectly calculated when adding a payment from reconcile window to a sales order
- 28242: First request to load the window data is not done under some circumnstances
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
Please evaluate the Openbravo ERP Platform System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo ERP Platform, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR14Q3.4 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo ERP Platform and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
|Starting with 3.0MP21 version the Openbravo Appliance is based on the Ubuntu Server operating system.|
To install the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.