Openbravo ERP Platform 3.0 PR14Q3.5 available
Release date: January 15th, 2015
Module version: 3.0.24063
- 28360: c_order_post creates unnecesary contention on m_pricelist
- 28362: c_invoice_post creates unnecesary contention on m_pricelist and c_doctype
- 28454: can't nullify fields when 1st edition is in grid
- 28379: Unexpected behavior after setting some fields from a process definition
- 28482: Payment's amount is still converted when changing fromdefault multicurrency financial account to same currency financial account
- 28501: Not possible to open a window in read only mode more than once
- 27679: can't use FK drop down if grid is already filtered by a relative date
- 28519: Java-thread apparently deadlocking in OrganizationStructureProvider.initialize
- 28552: Purchase Invoice amount gets truncated upon saving, when the amount is big
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
Please evaluate the Openbravo ERP Platform System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo ERP Platform, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR14Q3.5 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo ERP Platform and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.