Openbravo ERP Platform 3.0 PR14Q3.6 available
Release date: February 4th, 2015
Module version: 3.0.24075
|This is an update which addresses some issues related to the PR14Q3 release. We always recommend to be updated to the latest available update for a release.
The full PR14Q3 Release Notes here.
- 28426: Cannot add a product to a commission if it doesn't have a sales price defined
- 28591: Reversing a payment is creating wrong invoice payment plan details
- 28618: It is possible to reserve more qty than the qty of the order
- 28646: Grid view creation of prices in the Price tab of the product window is not correct
- 28720: System is not saving big numbers properly
- 28722: Not possible to create invoiced receipts for customers created in WebPOS
- 28747: If a numeric value is entered using a formula, it is saved without being rounded
- 28841: NullPointerException error when posting a work effort
Check the complete list of fixed issues and API changes.
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
Please evaluate the Openbravo ERP Platform System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo ERP Platform, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR14Q3.6 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo ERP Platform and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
|Starting with 3.0MP21 version the Openbravo Appliance is based on the Ubuntu Server operating system.|
To install the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
|All releases are published in the QA Approved maturity status and they are promoted to Confirmed Stable status after 2 month. The current maturity status of this release can be seen above and in this page.|
Other resources and links
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.