Openbravo ERP Platform 3.0 PR14Q3.7 available
Release date: February 24th, 2015
Module version: 3.0.24089
- 28859: Distribute amount in add payment does not work correctly with more than one negative invoice
- 28893: Not possible to nullify fields in grid view using window personalization
- 28896: Purchase Invoices Supplier reference is not shown in the Payment Out Add Details pop-up
- 28912: Modulescript needed in order to fix the payment proposal lines wrongly created because of 28591
- 28914: Should be an option to use the UOM Standard precision for production or not
- 28956: Negative Cash VAT lines created while partially paying an AP/AR Credit Memo
- 28985: It is not possible to freeze a column
- It has been reported that in some cases the rebuild process requires more RAM memory. It is recommended to run the virtual appliances with at least 1.5GB of RAM.
- 16452: On Windows Openbravo won't start if the installation path contains a space
Please evaluate the Openbravo ERP Platform System Requirements, prior to download.
In order to download the Openbravo ERP Platform, please visit downloads.openbravo.com.
We have set up our online demo so that it is easier for you to test the 3.0 PR14Q3.7 release. Select the Country and the language to log in. Check it out!
If you want to experience the full power of the Openbravo ERP Platform and test some of its commercial modules in your own environment ask for a free 30-day trial subscription.
Installation & Updates
To install the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Installation Manual.
To update the Openbravo ERP Platform, please follow the Updates and Upgrades Manual.
- Get information about previous releases in the Release History page.
- Learn more about the open source Openbravo project
Finally, we give our thanks to the Openbravo Community which continues to support us with their valuable time and knowledge.
We also thank all Openbravo users for making Openbravo a huge success.